Wednesday 15 June 2011

Daring to put something in an exhibition!

I have decided to take a major, grown up step and put a couple of my pieces in an open art exhibition.  The theme of the exhibition is "Regeneration and Renewal" and I hope that my pieces will fit the theme.  The first I have called "New Town" (11x14 inches) as it reminds me of urban renewal in the 1960's and the second is called "Dhrama Wheels" (14 x 9 inches)and is based on the buddist wheel of life symbol.  I do not particularly like textile work under glass but have had the wheels framed as I think it may make it more saleable, even though it has put the cost up.


1 comment:

  1. Both look lovely, Jane. I also dislike textiles under glass but must admit your wheels of life look terrific and I do hope they sell.

    ReplyDelete